What’s new in Music Tag Editor 3.2.5:
1. add Find & Replace function, You can edit tag more efficiently
2. bug fixes.
1. fix bug that failed to save Description Tag.
2. Add funtions to edit addtional tags And Custom tags, You can custom any tags you want.
3. Add new filename to tags mode, easy to convert filename to tags.
4. fix compatible problem with osx 10.7
5. other bug fixes.
You can download the free version HERE
Ultra Music Converter is a convenient and easy Utility tool for Exporting your favorite audio formats. the Exporting formats are compatible with popular needs and most of the devices. and tag editting for mp3,m4a is fully supported.
Also Ultra Music Converter can help you easily extract and convert the audio content from video formats.
What’s new in 2.0:
1. Update the core of converter, improve stability of conversion.
2. User experience Optimization, Support seek while playing music.
3. Put file info to a drawer.
4. bugs fixes.
What’s new in Movie Collage Creator 2.0.0:
1. totally newly designed user interface
2. put metadata and grid info setting to preferences
3. improve the stability of making thumbnails, level up the speed of exporting.
4. App sandbox enabled
For those who want to edit mp3 tags in Mac OSX iTunes may be one choice. But you have to edit one by one, So use iTunes may be not so easy and sufficient! If you have found this, then you can try “Music Tag Editor”, which is continuing Updating! Now let me show you how to:
- Download Music Tag Editor on Mac Appstore,Currently 2.1.0 is available.
- Open Music Tag Editor, then drag audio files(mp3 or m4a) to the left library. Now you can preview every tags of every files. And you can quick look the audio by space key.
- Move to the second tag named “Tag Info”, you can see the tags, now edit it if you want, and edit others, the red light point out that the file is edited and dirty!
- With the steps you also can add artworks and lyrics to every audio files.
- When All edit is finished. you can save one by one by click the bottom “Save” button. Or “Save All” on toolbar to perform batch saving.
- If you want to replace one tag of every files with one tag in a file. just check the “Apply to all” option beside the tag, and then perform “Save All” operation. then it will be saved to every files in library
- The last tag named “Rename” can be very useful if you want to batch edit audio files’ name. you can rename every files with the metadata info by dragging them to proper location.
Now all work have done perfectly! Enjoy!